IEEE International Conference on RFID 2018
The premier conference for the latest discoveries in technical RFID research
April 10-12, 2018 — Orange Country Convention Center, Orlando, Fla., USA
The IEEE International Conference on RFID 2018 (IEEE RFID 2018) is the premier conference for exchanging the latest technical research in RFID and provides attendees with a unique opportunity to share, discuss, and witness research results in all areas of RFID technologies and their applications including smart cities, energy harvesting, Internet of Things (IoT), localization, and security, to name a few. The conference attendance boasts an outstanding mix of practitioners and researchers from industry and academia.
Get Up-to-Date on RFID Research and Technical Know-How
You will get face-to-face time with the top researchers and scientists working on RFID. There will be plenty of new discoveries and information presented that will inspire you to use RFID in new ways for your business application or scientific study.
Receive an International Breadth of New Perspectives
IEEE RFID conferences are global events representing academic and industry perspectives from around the world. IEEE RFID papers and posters submissions are rigorously vetted and awarded authors will be presenting leading technical innovation and research from Europe, Asia, Middle East and the Americas.
BONUS! IEEE Registration INCLUDES Key RFID Journal LIVE! Events
RFID Journal LIVE! is one of the world’s largest events dedicated to RFID and your IEEE RFID 2018 registration provides access to RFID Journal LIVE! opening reception, keynote sessions, RFID Journal awards, and an opportunity to explore new technologies in the expansive Exhibit Hall.
IEEE RFID 2018 Registration Information
Three Registration Options:
- IEEE RFID Conference, Pre-Conference and Exhibit Hall Pass (includes IEEE RFID Pre-Conference Seminars/Workshops)
- RFID Journal LIVE! All Access Pass (select IEEE RFID 2018 as primary area of interest)
- 1-Day IEEE RFID Conference Pass
Note: There is one common Registration Site for both IEEE RFID 2018 and RFID Journal LIVE! 2018
IEEE RFID 2018 Call for Papers and Posters
The IEEE International Conference on RFID seeks the highest quality, original, high-impact research submissions on RFID-related topics. It is a prestigious opportunity to be an Accepted IEEE RFID Author.
Awarded authors benefit from disseminating their research to a mixed audience that is equal parts industry and academia. Papers will be submitted for publication in major journals including IEEE Xplore and Posters will be presented on the RFID Journal LIVE! Exhibit Hall for the entire duration of the conference.
IEEE RFID 2018 Important Dates:
- Paper submissions due: Dec. 5, 2017
- Workshop proposals due: January 10, 2018
- Mega Challenge submissions due: January 15, 2018
- Paper notifications of acceptance: Jan. 29, 2018
- Poster submissions due: Feb. 5, 2018
- Poster notifications of acceptance: Feb. 19, 2018
- All publication-ready versions due:Feb. 23, 2018
- Conference: April 10-12, 2018, at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Fla., USA